The AMEXCAP works under the following objectives:
- Developing and strengthening the relationships with institutional investors.
- Generating the largest number and frequency of transactions.
- Developing and maintaining relations with authorities and regulators, lobbying with them to improve the competitiveness of the industry.
- Promoting and disseminating the Private Equity and Venture Capital industries at national and international levels.
In order to carry out these objectives, identify key challenges and propose initiatives which will encourage the development of the industry, AMEXCAP’s Board of Directors is composed of a President, a Secretary and ten Committees:
- Venture Capital Committee
- Growth and Acquisitions Committee
- Real Estate Committee
- Infrastructure Committee
- Family Offices Committee
- Institutional Relations Committee
- Promotion Committee
- Research and Education Committee
- Diffusion and Communication Committee
- VC & Seed Legal Committee