PineBridge Investments - Associate position in the Mexico PFG team
Associate position in the Mexico PFG team which offers a very rapid learning curve and experience in investing and fund management.
PineBridge is a private, global asset manager with a focus on active, high conviction investing with US$88.6 billion in assets under management. The analyst position will fall within the Private Funds Group at PineBridge Investments which include Private Equity Direct Investments, and Private Funds Investments (FOF) and Private Equity Secondaries.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Support the Latin America private equity team in:
- Analyzing potential fund and direct investment opportunities
- Monitoring existing investments
- Fund management
- Sector research and due diligence
· A proven track record of 3-5 years’ experience in a top tier investment fund, consulting firm or investment bank.
· Bachelor's Degree required, Masters’ Degree and/or CFA desirable.
- Excellent excel skills and the ability to create and review financial models
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Ambitious professional with the ability and willingness to learn rapidly
- Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously
PineBridge Investments | Private Funds Group
Office: + 52 (55) 4739 3806