Member Benefits and Fees
AMEXCAP Member Benefits
AMEXCAP provides members with a key forum to build peer-to-peer relationships, exchange information, access best-in-class practitioners and proprietary research, and participate in setting the agenda for the industry’s advocate.
Benefit from Peer-to-Peer Exchanges
• Members are invited to exclusive events, including our Annual Summit and Member Dinner,where members network with founders, senior-level executives, LPs and policymakers to discuss the top issues facing the private equity and growth capital industry.
Participate in Efforts to Promote and Defend the Industry
• Your participation helps shape the Association’s efforts to burnish the industry’s image by connecting with critical policymakers, industry journalists, and third-party allies.
Ensure Your Firm’s Perspective is Represented
• As the advocate for the industry, AMEXCAP ensures that our members’ interests are represented. Over the past few years, we’ve executed more than 100 meetings between Government Officials and company and business organizations.
Draw on Our Government Affairs, Communications, and Research Capabilities
• AMEXCAP provides advocacy, communications, research and member resources designed to foster a better understanding of the private equity industry while helping our members conduct their business in a more favorable environment.
Obtain the Benefits of Shared Knowledge Across Member Firms
• AMEXCAP provides a vital forum for our members to share ideas and discuss industry trends and challenges. Members gain access to educational seminars, AMEXCAP’s Committees and Working Groups, members-only communications and have access to AMEXCAP’s members-only website, which hosts proprietary industry data and research. In this sense, Affiliates (specialized advisory firms) have the opportunity to promote insights and reports produced by their own firms among Private Equity managers.